Tuesday Night Men’s Night 2019
Welcome to another River Spirit Men’s Night Season.
Tuesday Night Men’s League is once again open to members and non-members
for an annual fee of $75.00 for members and $105.00 for non-members. It will run from May 7th to August 27th, with the final wind up on September 8th at 1:00pm.
New this Season we will have a Men’s Night Opener on April 30th at 5:30pm. This will be a 9-hole fun tournament and teams will be made up at random, so we can all meet new people from Men’s Night. The Cost will be $30 for Non-River Spirit Members and $20 for River Spirit Members. This includes, golf, prizes and Meal. Carts will be and extra free of $9 per person and you can sign up using this link only.
We have a decided to stay with the Cattials Cup for this season. The Cattails Cup, similar to the Fedex Cup on the PGA Tour but without the $10,000,000 Prize.
We will also be offering 10 round and full season passes now available to buy online at a discounted price.
- Everyone will play from the Blue/White Combo Tees
- The league competition will be played over the designated 9 holes. (Note: this does
not restrict anyone from playing 18 holes)
- Non-member green fees are; 18 holes $48.50, 9 holes $37.50, power Carts are $17 per person for men’s night.
- 10 – 18-hole Pass $450.00
- Full season for $700 (rain out nights will receive a rain check in the value of $40 to be used at anytime). These passes are valid for Men’s Night Only. (Carts are not included)
- If you were not a 2018 Men’s Night Member, you must have 5 scores into Austin or Bill before May 7th to establish a Men’s Night Handicap.
- The weekly deuce pot fee is $5 for those that want to participate. However, in order
to be eligible the fee of $5 must be paid prior to the round, NO exceptions.
- Please pay online at the River Spirit Website. riverspiritgolf.com/shop
- Tee Times are required. Tee times are held for the league from 1:30pm to 5:30 pm and can be booked up to 7 days in advance. All other information can be found on the River
- There will be a weekly game
- We will have ONE GUEST night on July 9th, 2019, guest will pay $55, guests are NOT PERMITTED on other nights.
Race for the Cattails Cup Fact Sheet
The Cattails Cup is a similar competition to the PGA Tour’s Fedex Cup and points will be based on player’s front nine net score. Ties will not be broken but points awarded will be added together and then divided by the number of ties. Handicaps will now be calculated internally, using the same formula as Golf Canada uses. We are switching to make sure all handicaps are correct, members you will still have to enter your own score in Golf Canada’s Handicap System to keep you playing handicap current.
|1st – 500 Points||2nd – 350 Points||3rd – 300 Points||4th – 275 Points||5th – 250 Points|
|6th – 225 Points||7th – 200 Points||8th – 175 Points||9th – 150 Points||10th – 125 Points|
|11th – 100 Points||12th – 90 Points||13th – 80 Points||14th – 70 Points||15th – 60 Points|
|16th – 50 Points||17th and Higher – 40 points each|
Cattails Cup Prizes: (Will be awarded at the Wind up on September 8th)
1st – Set of Irons
2nd –Driver & Golf Bag
3rd – Driver & Wedge
4th – Driver
5th – Putter
In case there is a tie for the season long points standings, the person with the lowest season net score will be the winner.
Cattails Cup and weekly results will be updated online the Wednesday following each Men’s Night. https://www.riverspiritgolf.com/leagues/
Low Net: 1st -, 2nd & 3rd –
Closest to the Pin
Closest to the Line
For Information please contact the Eagle Member Board at (firstname.lastname@example.org)