Tuesday Night Men’s Night 2019
Welcome to another River Spirit Men’s Night Season.
Tuesday Night Men’s League is once again open to members and non-members
for an annual fee of $70.00 for members and $100.00 for non-members. It will run from May 8th to August 28th, with the final wind up on September 8th at 1:00pm.
We have a couple new features for this season. The first one being, there will be a season long points competition, The Cattails Cup, similar to the Fedex Cup on the PGA Tour but without the $10,000,000 Prize.
Second will also be offering 10 round and full season passes now available to buy online at a discounted price.
The other change is that non-members will no longer gain access to the Golf Canada Handicap System but we will keep our own River Spirit Men’s Night Handicaps. I have found in the past, keeping our own records has proven to be more accurate when some players only play once a week.
- Everyone will play from the Blue/White Combo Tees
- The league competition will be played over the designated 9 holes. (Note: this does
not restrict anyone from playing 18 holes)
- Non-member green fees are; 18 holes $48.50, 9 holes $37.50, power Carts are $17 per person for men’s night.
- 10 – 18-hole Pass $450.00 and
- Full season for $700 (rain out nights will receive a rain check in the value of $40). These passes are valid for Men’s Night Only. (Carts are not included)
- The weekly deuce pot fee is $5 for those that want to participate. However, in orderto be eligible the fee of $5 must be paid prior to the round, NO exceptions.
- Tee Times are required. Tee times are held for the league from 3pm to 6 pm and canbe booked up to 7 days in advance. All other information can be found on the RiverSpirit website.